As a SOC/IT security professional, visibility across multiple attack vectors is critical to rapidly recover from threats. Collecting and analyzing diverse data quickly empowers teams to understand, mitigate, and respond to risk.
Trend Micro Vision One provides you with the tools to broaden your scope of detection and response across endpoint, email, networks, servers, and cloud workloads by tying together robust native XDR capabilities with additional risk mitigation tools.
We invite you to join our third season of XDR exploration to gain valuable insight into new and popular features:
Thu May 12 @ 11 a.m. ET: Reporting — Executive Dashboard
Thu May 26 @ 11 a.m. ET: Threat Intelligence — Suspicious Object Management
Thu Jun 9 @ 11 a.m. ET: Integration — API Cookbooks
Thu Jun 23 @ 11 a.m. ET: Zero Trust — Secure Access Overview
These 20-minute demos offer learning opportunities for junior and senior SOC and IT professionals. The best part? Each demo is followed by a 10-minute Q&A session with our subject matter experts.
Register for the series and learn how to:
• Run a root cause analysis on a detection to determine how the threat came into the organization
• Automatically search to determine if malicious attachments or URLs are in other users’ inboxes to stop the spread of a threat
• Update protection points to block similar attacks in the future
• Take action from within the console to block or quarantine
• Visualize the attack lifecycle and respond with confidence
Weekly themes subject to change.
Missed a demo? Catch up on-demand: https://www.trendmicro.com/explore/vision-one-demos