As a SOC or IT Security analyst, visibility across multiple attack vectors is critical. Being able to collect and analyze diverse data quickly makes all the difference in your ability to understand, mitigate and respond to risks.
Trend Micro XDR is about broadening the scope of detection and response across endpoint, email, networks, servers and cloud workloads. For example, it extends EDR to important additional activity areas such as email, where 94% of malware threats originate.
Leveraging Trend Micro XDR enables you to:
- do a root cause analysis on a detection to determine how the threat came into the organization
- automatically do a search to determine if the malicious attachment or URL is in other users’ inboxes, thus being able to respond by removing and stopping the spread of the threat
- update protection points to block similar attacks in the future
- take action from within the console to block or quarantine
- visualize the attack lifecycle and respond with confidence
Please join this short demo to learn why combining endpoint, email, cloud workload and network detection and response is a powerful capability. Watch our security expert diagnose an attack and quickly determine what happened, how, to who, and what needs to be done next to rapidly recover.